There is a small square in the centre of the campsite where guests will find:
- the friendly, welcoming Restaurant, where you can savour the unique flavours of the Mediterranean and Elban cuisine and spend an enjoyable evening with your kids, for whom we have a special reduced-price menu with a choice of mini-pizzas and pasta and meat dishes.
You can also choose our meat or fish-based Tourist Menu at just € 18.00, which includes a pasta dish, a main course with side-dish, water and coffee.
- the Pizzeria, with a real wood-fired oven and a menu featuring more than 30 different types of pizzas to delight the most demanding palates. A take-away pizza service is also available.
- the Self-Service restaurant, only open at lunchtime, convenient for those who decided to stay on in the pool or are on their way back from the beach. The menu, which changes every day, includes meat and fish dishes, salads and cold main courses, for a simple, light meal.
- the Bar, where you can have breakfast in the morning, with a choice of a vast assortment of patisserie, coffee, cappuccino and freshly pressed fruit juices, or stop by in the evening for an ice-cream, a beer or one of our famous cocktails with the village's entertainments staff. Cigarettes and tobacco and Italian and foreign newspapers are also on sale.
- the "Gli Ulivi" Convenience Store, where shopping is quick and easy, with a wide selection of food and non-food products. For those wishing to get to know typical Tuscan and Italian delicacies, the store offers cheeses and cold cuts, the fabulous chocolate "cantucci" biscuits and the famous Aleatico, from our wine corner with labels from Tuscany and Elba. Delicious cakes can also be ordered for birthdays and other celebrations.
There is also a vast selection of non-food products, from kitchen utensils to camping equipment and beach gear (umbrellas, masks, deckchairs and inflatables).
Follow our restaurant on Facebook.
Self-Service/Pizzeria: 12:00-14:30 (open from June to September)
Convenience Store: 07:30-13:30 / 16:30-19:30 (07:30-20:00 from June 1st to August 30th )
Tel. +39 0565 976995
Compare the prices and book your crossing to and from Elba on line through us, that way you will save money!Ferries to Elba
With its long, fine sands beach, this town is one of the best known on the Island of Elba, and is perfect for families with small children.Discover Marina di Campo
The whole family just love our summer vacations at this lovely camping & lovely Elba and return every summer.